The Bob Moog Foundation has launched a fundraising campaign on Indiegogo.com to raise $50,000. Funding from the campaign will go to help grow our hallmark educational project, Dr. Bob’s SoundSchool, nationwide.
At the center of the campaign is a short, beautiful video about the power of Dr. Bob’s SoundSchool. The video, produced by Flying Pig Studio, features Bob Moog’s own voice. Take a look:
Donation levels on the campaign range from $5 to $5000 with incentive perks being offered at each level. Rewards range from special downloads to CDs, with two centerpiece incentive perks including:
- A chance to win the 2011 Moogfest Minimoog Voyager synthesizer signed by over 25 Moogfest artists! This gorgeous Select Series synth was donated by our friends over at Moog Music, Inc. and features whitewashed cabinet and a blue backlighting.
- A chance to win a VIP 2012 Moogfest Weekend including 2 VIP tickets to Moogfest 2012 and a three night “Bed and Breakfast” stay at the beautiful and historic Grove Park Inn Resort and Spa, located just outside downtown Asheville.
Support the Indiegogo Dr. Bob’s SoundSchool campaign by donating at any level!
Make your involvement more powerful by sharing through this direct link on your Facebook page: http://on.fb.me/tRmQdu
The 2011 Moogfest Minimoog Voyager, which has since been dubbed “The most valuable Voyager in the world,” was signed by a legion of superstars and legends including:
- Amon Tobin
- Brian Eno
- Dick Hyman
- Edgar Froese (Tangerine Dream)
- Ghostland Observatory
- Holy F**k
- Joel Cummins (Umphrey’s McGee)
- Passion Pit
- Terry Riley
- TV On the Radio
- Wayne Coyne (Flaming Lips)
You can enter to win the Voyager by visiting our Indiegogo campaign here.
Check out this cool gallery of the signed synth and many of the artist signings! Many of these photos were taken by Micah Mackenzie (http://micahmackenzie.wordpress.com/).