Kudzu Creative Group to donate a portion of sales of Koushion MIDI Step Sequencer App to the Bob Moog Foundation
Mobile application development company, Kudzu Creative Group, will donate 10% of sales from their MIDI Step Sequencer iPad app Koushion to the Bob Moog Foundation throughout the month of July. Kudzu Creative Group is inspired to support the Bob Moog Foundation’s mission of igniting creativity at the intersection of music, science and innovation, an ethos which the company shares in its own music application design.
Kudzu is particularly proud to support the Foundation’s innovative work in science education through our hallmark education program, Dr. Bob’s SoundSchool, which teaches second grade children the science of sound through the magic of music. The Foundation currently serves over 50 classrooms in the Asheville, NC area through Dr. Bob’s SoundSchool, educating both teachers and students. We aim to expand the program nationwide in the next three to five years. Kudzu is proud to support and inspire the next generation of innovators through this program.
“We are happy to do what we can to support the Bob Moog Foundation,” said Kudzu Creative Group President, Jason Pessemier. “In today’s world, we need innovative educational programs to inspire our children, who will become the creative thinkers of tomorrow.
The Bob Moog Foundation is grateful to be the recipient of this donation, and is pleased to be a part of Kudzu’s work. This is a great time to purchase the app if you don’t already own it; you will be supporting a good cause at the same time!
If you or your company would like to contribute in a similar way please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
About Koushion MIDI Step Sequencer
Koushion, a grid-based MIDI sequencer app for the Apple iPad, is available for $7.99 in the App Store.
It allows you to easily program drum patterns and melodies using your existing drum machine, hardware synthesizers, or soft synths and samples in your DAW.
• 16 steps per scene (up to 128 steps in chain mode)
• 8 scenes with independent MIDI channel per scene
• 8 scene layers with independent key, quantization, and playback mode
• 4 playback modes: single, simultaneous, chain, rebound
• Scale switching between any major, minor, pentatonic, or chromatic scale
• Adjustable clock divisions (1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 and 1/32)
• Quantized scene switching
• MIDI clock send/receive
• Tap Tempo (great for syncing with a live band)
• Velocity control
• Monophonic drawing mode (only allows one note per step; great for programming leads)
• Wireless connectivity via Core MIDI Network Sessions
• Automatic integration with other apps via Core MIDI virtual ports.
• Optional Dark Theme to reduce eyestrain when working in low-light environments